Enrich Loyalty Frequent Flyer Program.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ) FOR FIREFLY
- Why can’t I earn and redeem my Enrich miles with Firefly anymore?
- Firefly will cease partnership with Enrich and therefore Enrich members will not be able to earn and redeem on Firefly flights.
- When is the effective date for Firefly partnership termination?
- Effective 1 January 2016, Enrich members will no longer be able to earn and redeem on Firefly.
- Can I claim missing miles after 1 January 2016?
- Yes, up to 6 months from the flight date. The last date to claim missing miles with Firefly is 30th June 2016.
- If I have just redeemed Firefly tickets and flying on the 31 December 2015, will I earn Enrich Miles?
- No. Enrich members cannot earn miles when travelling on an Award Ticket. Only full-fare flights will be able to earn Enrich Miles.
- I have just redeemed a Firefly ticket for travel in March 2016. Is the ticket still valid ?
- Your redemption ticket is still valid as the last date for members to complete their journey on a Firefly redemption ticket is 30th June 2016. Strictly no changes are allowed once the redemption ticket is issued.
- Will I be able to earn and redeem Enrich Miles for codeshare flight between MH/FY on (MH5000 flight series)?
- Yes. You will be able earn miles on MH5000 flight series (codeshare flight between MH/FY). However, redemption is not allowed on MH5000 flight series.
- I am an Enrich Gold member. Can I access the Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge when travelling on Firefly flights?.
- Not anymore.
- Will I be able to redeem on other partner airlines tickets through Enrich Online?
- No. Enrich Online is strictly for Malaysia Airlines flights.
Updated 4 Jan 2016