Always wanted to go on a cruise? Looking to book a cruise in the near future but not sure which cruise line to take? We have a list of 10 reasons why you should consider a Royal Caribbean cruise.
1. WOW Factor – No cruise company delivers the WOW factor much like Royal Caribbean. From the moment you board the ship at the beginning of your trip, the service, the ship, the size of the ship, the entertainment, facilities and activities will WOW you unlike any other cruise lines. Take in a Broadway show, watch aerial acrobatics shows, or enjoy a movie in the the theater. The WOW service is also what won Royal Caribbean the Best Sales & Service Award for 10 straight years (by Travel Weekly).
2. Voted Best Cruise Line – Royal Caribbean has won the best cruise line not once, not twice, not even three, five or ten times, but a whopping 15 straight years (2003-2017) by Travel Weekly. You know they mean serious business being the best cruise line. Ever.
3. Private islands – You may not have heard this before, but while most cruise lines have only one private island, Royal Caribbean has two! Talk about upping one notch! Let’s face it, the stop at the private islands is often the highlight of a cruise. CocoCay, also known as Little Stirrup Cay is Royal Caribbean’s private oasis in the Bahamas. The waterpark in CocoCay, currently under construction, is scheduled for completion only in late 2019. Labadee, located on the northern side of Haiti, has a pier so even the largest cruise ships in the world can visit without needing to tender.
Cococay with artist impression of the 135-foot tall Daredevil’s Peak waterslide, the tallest in North America
4. Ships – Royal Caribbean has been setting the standard for cruise ships for well over a decade. The Oasis class ships are not only the largest passenger ships in the world, they also have some of the highest review ratings of any ships at sea. The cruise line also has the most technological advanced cruise ships in the world with the Quantum Class.
Come 21 April 2018, Royal Caribbean will debut Symphony of The Seas, the LARGEST passenger ship in the world. With a gross tonnage of 230,000 tonnes, it has the capacity for 6,780 passengers in 2,775 staterooms and 2,175 crew. Some highlights include the Ultimate Abyss, a 10-storey slide also seen on the Harmony of the Seas; The Perfect Storm, a trio of water slides and SplashAway Bay, kids water park.
In 2018, she will sail to the Mediterranean on 7 & 8 nights sailings from Barcelona and Rome from April onwards and to the Caribbean on 3, 4 & 7 nights sailings around Eastern & Western Caribbean from Miami from November onwards.
5. Dreamworks Partnerships – Families with young children love to sail on Royal Caribbean as the Dreamworks Experience makes a real splash with children. Your kid’s favourite stars from Shrek to Kungfu Panda to Madagascar offer character meals, parades and photo oppotunities. This is currently available on 10 cruise ships, namely Oasis of the Seas, Allure of the Seas, Harmony of the Seas, Quantum of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas, Anthem of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Voyager of the Seas and Mariner of the Seas.
6. Service – Royal Caribbean not only prides themselves on the service you can expect to receive while on the ship, they also offer world class Gold Anchor Service online before your cruise. With such great service before and during your cruise, what more could you ask for?
7. Itineraries – Royal Caribbean sails all around the world with destinations including the Caribbean, Alaska, Hawaii, South Pacific, Europe, Arabian Gulf, Asia, Australia and South America. There is no better way to see the world other than via a cruise, and Royal Caribbean can take you there. What’s more, you only need to pack and unpack once as you sail to different cities.
8. Food – From the Windjammer Marketplace to Chops Grille, from a choice of global dishes from Japanese, American, Brazillian, Italian cuisines, you will never go hungry on a Royal Caribbean cruise. On the Quantum class ships, there are 18 different dining venues. After all, cruising is all about the food so eat to your heart’s content!
9. VOOM – what’s that? Most of us can’t live without being connected to the Internet even one second, so VOOM is the answer! It offers affordable unlimited internet packages for purchase. No, it’s not free but you have the option to purchase it if you want it.
10. Great offers – Royal Caribbean always have offers all year round. Check with your preferred travel agent for current promotions and how you can maximise your savings!
Introducing Symphony of the Seas – the world’s largest passenger ship ever built, yet.
Central Park (Deck 8)
Aqua theater (Deck 6 aft)
Ultimate Family Suite
Convinced enough? Speak to Holiday Tours friendly travel consultants to book your next Royal Caribbean cruise holiday, or browse online here.
Call 03-62866218 or email email@example.com